Beautifully Hand crafted copper healing bracelet. Fits both men and women. It has open back for adjustable size - one size fits all.
The sacred mantra reads: Om Mani Padme Hum. It is said that this worn on the body for general healing, balancing of essential energies, strengthening Qi, increasing circulation, regulating blood pressure, & relieving pain. It also is a great grounding tool for staying in your body!
According to Tibetan culture, it is said that all the teachings of Buddha are contained in the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum, and that to know the phrase is to know enlightenment.
Interestingly, each of the 6 syllables has certain Sanskrit meanings that are important. These oppose certain internal forces that cause suffering.
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.
Bracelets made from copper are commonly used to relieve symptoms of arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Note: Magnetic bracelets should not be worn by young children, pregnant women, and people with electrical implants, pacemakers or insulin pumps.